Finishing up the last few things before I can start selling leotards and hot pants for aerial. Today I designed and printed out tags. They’re iron on, because lord knows the last thing you want inside a spandex outfit is an itchy tag.
I’m trying one last prototype for the shorts
(hot pants) and a prototype for an x-small leo
tonight, and then they should be ready to start making in earnest.
I was originally designing the shorts
with integrated ties to change the length on them, but after having the ties get tangled in the silks quite a few times, I’ve decided that they weren’t a great idea. So, tonight’s version has replaced the ties with elastic, so the shorts still have the cute, gathered look, without anything to get caught. That’s the beauty of sewing for yourself…you can modify garments to do exactly
what you need!
I’ll share more of the finished products once I’ve gotten everything tested!